A downloadable epic game
Soul Reaper is a not-so-serious 2D retro-esque RPG with monster-catching mechanics and deep loot and skill systems.
Take control of the one and only Soul Reaper, a power-hungry skeleton whose thirst for souls leads him to a mysterious cave called The Vault, where there are more than enough souls to go around. But getting those souls may not be so easy when they belong to wasps with a gatling gun. Or sharks that breathe fire. Or a knife-wielding squirrels...? It's a fitting place for a talking skeleton with a bone to pick.
Some games that Soul Reaper might remind you of are...
* Castlevania: Aria/Dawn of Sorrow (Kill monsters, get souls!)
* Diablo (Loot with more stats than you can shake a '+50% stick-shaking' stick at)
* The Legend of Zelda (Top-down navigation style complete with bush-whacking action)
* Final Fantasy (Side view turn-based combat)
* Lufia II (This one might escape some youngsters, but if you remember "the Ancient Cave", you know what you're in for!)
* Pokemon (Once you're hooked on soul-collecting, you'll wanna reap 'em all)
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Release date||Dec 01, 2018|
|Tags||16-bit, Comedy, JRPG, Loot, Monsters, Retro|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Community, Community, Community, Community, Community, Community, Community|
- Soul Reaper - Ver. 0.0.3 Out Now!2 days ago
- Guiding The Soul to Victory9 days ago
- Soul Reaper - Build 0.0.2 Out Now!26 days ago
- Soul Reaper - Open Beta Out Now!41 days ago
- A Treat Worth Sharing44 days ago
- A Ghoulish Gathering51 days ago
- Full Steam Ahead - All Aboard The Reap Train63 days ago